Monday, January 25, 2016

It has been relatively cold down here.  We expected to be wearing shorts and t shirts every day but instead we are wearing jeans and jackets and sweat shirts.  But today the sun came out and it warmed up.... a little bit.  Enough to bring out the wild life.  We had many manatee sightings.  It was very exciting.  I found a group of them hanging out down the dock a little way.  Unfortunately my friend Mary left yesterday.  She was looking for the manatee's.
We went out for dinner with 2 other couples last night.  I heard all the horror stories of running aground.  The women agreed that there were times when they considered divorce.  So I guess everybody has those moments when things just get too exciting and scarry and you wish you were somewhere else.  But all agreed that the good out weighed the bad and that is why we are all still here.  I guess that is why we all have Boat US as insurance for getting you out of almost any jam you get into.  More adventures to come.  Hopefully not to exciting.
Manatee's.


No comments:

Post a Comment