Sunday, June 19, 2016

Well, I have been having fun.  The travel continues.  Back on June 6 I flew to Minneapolis.  Spent several days with my mother, whose condition hasn't changed in years, and also my brothers and families.  Also spent time with friends from high school.  A serious blast from the past.
Thanks so much to my youngest brother and his wife (Kathy and Kevin).  They juggled their schedules every day so that I would have a car to use.
Then a flew back to Grand Rapids and my car which I have sorely missed.  Have seen many friends since I  got here a week ago.  Still have not seen my son which breaks my heart. But i have had the opportunity to go kayaking on the Muskegon river which runs right passed Ann and Kevin's new house.  It's a dream come true to have friends own property right on  our favorite river.
I am really enjoying this lovely Midwestern weather.  Hardly any humidity and cool at night.
I will be driving back to Ann Arbor on Tuesday.  Sorry if I didn't get a chance to see everyone that I had planned to see.  Next time or you could come down to see us.
Anxious to see my sweetie and his dog.  Have a long drive to make on Wednesday.  More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Pat. Looks like you're having a wonderful adventure!!

    ReplyDelete