Well, winter is over. Last Friday they salted the roads (they use salt brine) then Friday night it rained. Saturday it turned cold...down in the teens. Everyone stocked up with food, the grocery stores had empty shelves. Then we had a light dusting of snow. It remained cold on Sunday and Monday then it got back up into the 50's. It was beautiful today. And that was winter. They tell me it might get cold again in Feb. but it doesn't usually last more than a day or two. They are such wimps down here. What a joke winter is.
I went sailing with friends today, Gwen and Chris. What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. Not much work for me right now. That's ok. I needed a break. Dick has decided it quit his job. I am sure he can find something better where he can use his skills. We shall see. More to come. My friend Cheri Fair is coming down in two weeks. Should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment