Here we are in the midst of our first hurricane. It was been raining lightly but continually all day. The wind has been picking up all afternoon and the rain is getting harder. It is suppose to get worse through the night with more rain and wind but we are tied to the floating dock well so we are not worried. As the water rises so will the dock and so will we. I am more concerned about my car sitting up there in the parking lot. There is suppose to be flooding on the roads so we are happy to be dry in our boat. So far our depth gage says we are up two feet. And rising. We are rocking and rolling right now. Dick says it will lull us to sleep tonight. I will feel better once the threat of tornadoes has passed. I think we are almost there. Just heavy rain and wind right now.
So we are staying hi and dry for now. Will blog tomorrow when this has passed us. I don't expect it will be completely passed until tomorrow afternoon.
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment