Saturday, October 8, 2016
Well, Abby and I are at Ralph and Linda's house. Dick is staying at the boat. He feels certain that he will be OK and his boat may need him. The worst is suppose to be here this afternoon and thru the night. We are expecting high winds and rain. It's the winds and storm surge that cause all the problems. We are going to move cars to higher ground later today. Boats are secured as much as possible. It'll all be over tomorrow. I will be checking the marina Web cameras to see how Dick is doing tonight. If you want to check it out the address is "newberngrandmarina.com" Then there's always the possibility of a tornado. As Ralph just said our hurricane plan is to drink more. I'm ready. No work for the next 5 days. Yea!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment