Wow! I'm kinda cold. I'm in heaven.
Yes, we are watching the weather channel many times a day. All the boaters here at the marina are making plans. ie getting a room at the hotel, taking down their Bimini top, buying extra water and food, putting out more lines, and bumpers and talk, talk, talk. Who's going to do what and when. So there's lots of options. We have decided to keep an eye on the weather channel and make decisions by Friday about whether to stay on the boat or not. Dick is thinking of getting a room at the hotel here so he can keep an eye on the boat. I am planning on going to our friends house (Linda and Ralph) since they are probably not going to travel this weekend like they had planned. I will take Abby with me since she is such good friends with their dog, Chewy. I will blog again before the weekend to let people know how we are doing and what Matthew has decided to do. Right now we are right in the middle of the path but that may change at any point. Matthew is not suppose to be here till Friday night or Saturday morning. We are prepared either way. More to come.
Sounds like you have a plan. We're thinking if you.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering, thanks for filling us in.
ReplyDelete